Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is required for the access to the shared documents.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website is a forum website. It is designed primarily for middle school students, especially students preparing for TEOG exam. There are worksheets, vocabulary lists, unit tests for each unit for 8th graders. There are also audio files of the books for middle school students’ course books. Lesson plans are also shared for each level.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
It is updated as the last post was shared one hour ago.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website is Turkish.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It seems a bit complicated; however, with the help of the titles and search button, it is easy to navigate.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It can be very useful for teachers as they can find extra worksheets that they can use in class. The exam practices shared on the website can also be useful for language learners.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5