Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is required for the access to the worksheets and files. However, one can watch or use the videos given under the title of ‘İngilizce Eğitim Videoları’ without any requirement of registration.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website is a forum website. Many teachers can share their documents and download many worksheets and materials. There are materials for different age groups. Both primary and middle school teachers can benefit from this website by making use of the exam questions and sample tests shared by other teachers. There are also materials for YDS exam. Moreover, there are also general English materials such as stories, e-books etc.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
The last file uploaded was shared on April 12, 2016
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
It is a Turkish website. The authors or the owners of the materials are provided.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
Even though there are some classifications, the presentation and organization of the website is not very well-designed. However, it is easy to navigate and there are not advertisements on the website.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It can be useful for language teachers who are teaching at primary and middle school students because of the materials provided for these levels and also such exams as TEOG. Advanced language learners or language teacher can also make use of the website to have certain materials for YDS exam.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5