Title: English Language Teaching Resources
Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is not required. Teachers can access to materials on the website.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
The author’s name is Mehmet GÜL. He was born in Konya, Turkey in 1983. He graduated from Dokuz Eylül University English Teaching Department in 2005. He has worked as an English teacher in Muğla, Turkey since then.
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website includes printable materials for three language skills: grammar, vocabulary and reading. The level of the students is beginner. The website is mainly prepared for teachers of young learners. The printable materials are colorful.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
The last comment made on the website is on 7th of August 2016.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
There are simple spelling mistakes on the website but in general the language of the materials is accurate.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
The website is simple and neat, therefore, it is easy to navigate.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It is useful for teachers of young learners. The printable worksheets can be used in classes. They are colorful and catchy for language learners.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5