Title: Super Simple Learning
Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is required for access to the materials. One should have a free account by registering.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
27 Atlantic Ave. Suite 302
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website aims at young English learners. There is resource center in which there are flashcards, coloring pages, games and worksheets. There are also songs and videos for language classes. The learners’ level is beginner. There is also a blog that teachers can share their ideas and activities. Finally there is also a shopping page on which one can buy video collections.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
24th August 2016 is the date when the last material was shared on the website. So, it is an updated website.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website is accurate.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It is a colorful website and it is easy to navigate through the categories provided.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5