Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is not required, but to get the full material, teachers should buy the books.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
0 507 884 94 13
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The site mainly consists of the books that are sold by Myingilizce Yayıncılık. There are publications for TEOG exams and practice books for both primary and middle school students. Not all parts of the books are given in the website and just sample pages of the books are illustrated.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
February 15, 2016 is the last update time.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The website is in Turkish.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It is a user friendly website and has its own archives so it is easy to navigate and the sources, mainly course books, were classified in terms of students’ grades.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
Teachers can make use of the website to promote the publications and to make the students know more about the sources that they can buy.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5