Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is required for the access to the worksheets and other documents.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website is a resource website where the teachers can reach many printable and projectable materials. To access the materials, one should register. Registration is free and teachers can also upload materials. The materials are categorized considering the level of the students. Therefore, there are sources for each level of proficiency. Teachers can also choose the learner type like adults, elementary, and high school students. There is also forum on which teachers can share their opinions and teaching practices.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
It is an updated website. The last document was uploaded on the 10th September 2016.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website and the materials is accurate. Bibliography of the shared materials is given. At least the name of the authors of the materials is shared.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It is useful for both students and teachers. However, it is especially practical for teachers as they can make use of the printable and projectable materials in language classes.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5