Title: English for Everyone
Reviewer: Behice Ceyda Cengiz
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is not required. All of the worksheets are for free.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
An e-mail address is provided as contact information.
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The site consists of free worksheets including different grammar points, reading passages, punctuation, writing, spelling and phonics exercises and other worksheets that can be used in the form of games in the classroom. The materials vary in terms of their level but mostly include beginner and intermediate levels (some being advanced level, albeit).
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
The website seems to be updated. Most of the links are working.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language used on the website is accurate. No bibliography is provided.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It can be considered a user friendly website. It is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
The website is very useful for language teachers, who can choose among a wealth of worksheets on the website. Reading passages, lists about grammar points (e.g. regular/irregular verbs), grammar exercises, game-like worksheets, writing exercises, etc. can be easily used in the classroom. They can also be used as homework materials.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5