Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is not required, yet one can register to the website.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website is not specifically prepared for language learning and teaching. It is an educational website in which there is news, forum, articles and tests for the students. There are also lesson plans for teachers and study plans for students. There are materials for primary, middle and high school students.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
It is updated. The last post is shared today.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website is Turkish.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
The organization is simple but there are advertisements on the website.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It can be useful for teachers as the current issues regarding education and education system in Turkey are shared. Lesson plans and teachers’ meeting reports can also be utilized by the teachers.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5