1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is not required.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
The owner of the website is the organization committee of the T-plus
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website includes the conferences and T-plus events. There are some titles of categories like sources and discussions; however, there is not any resource or discussion provided on the website. There are certain explanations for the professional development activities that have been conducted n T-Plus events in different universities.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
The latest post was on the 9th May 2016.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website is accurate.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It is easy to navigate. The organization of the website is simple and seems professional.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It is useful for language teachers if they want to pursue professional development activities. The teachers can send their background information through the website and can be one of the members of the T-plus committee.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5