Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is required if you are a teacher and if you want to create your own quiz. However, it is free and easy to do. As a learner, learner should just sign in with the kahoot code provided by the teacher.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website provides teachers with a chance to create their own quizzes. Plays can be played in class. The questions appear on the board when you project it. The answers are given on students phones. So students see the question on the board and they click on the right answer on their phones. Teacher can identify the time given for each question and change the place of each question. There are also ready-made quizzes. The level can be considered while preparing the quiz. Target vocabulary or structures can be asked in the quiz.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
It is an updated website.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website is accurate. The language of the quizzes is up to the person who prepared that specific quiz.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
Presentation of the website is simple and it is easy to navigate.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It’s very useful for both students and teachers. Students generally like the website and the application as they have fun while learning. Since they use their mobile phone in class, they also feel privileged. All class members can participate in the game; therefore, teachers know that all the students are engaged in the lesson.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5