Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
One can subscribe to the website.
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is not required but one can have register and have a personal account on the website.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website mainly shares documents for primary and middle school students. There are exam questions for each level. There are also some documents for teachers like annual plans. One can also upload files and contribute to the website.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
The last file uploaded was on 31th August 2016. So, it is an updated website.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The website is in Turkish in general.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
The website is simple and easy to navigate but it is not very catchy.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
Teachers working in primary and middle schools can make use of the documents for practice in class. The exam sheets and tests can also be used by the instructors.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5