Title: ESL Printables
Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is required to access the materials.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website provides many worksheets, games and activities for four language skills. For each and every worksheet age and level of the students’ language proficiency are stated. There are also forums for the teachers to discuss their ideas. However, a teacher not only should be registered to access the materials but also contribute by uploading some materials.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
There is a post on 19th August 2016. It is updated.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language used on the website is accurate.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
The presentation of the website is well-organized but there are some advertisements on the main page. It is easy to find what you are looking for as you can search by entering the age, level, type and content of the worksheet or material.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It is useful for both teachers as they can download a lot of worksheets for their learners. However, should be registered and contribute to the website, too.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5