Title: Busy Teacher
Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
Subscription to the website is available for Daily Teaching Tips
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Teachers can access to the worksheets and article even if they are not registered. Yet, the books are for sale.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website includes printable worksheets for grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, listening, speaking, writing and reading. Moreover, articles, extra helpful links like free flashcards, double puzzle maker and revision worksheets are available on the website. There are certain books for sale. Teachers can also submit their own worksheets.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language used on the website is accurate. The authors of the articles are provided as reference.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It is a user friendly website. It is easy to navigate and find what you are looking.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It is very useful for the teachers who are looking for free worksheets for different language contents and skills. Furthermore, teachers can also prepare their own puzzles or word scrambles on the website.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5