Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is not required to access the meaning or synonyms of the words.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website is an online dictionary website. It gives English-Turkish and Turkish –English translation. On the same page, the website also provides synonyms of the searched words and suggests certain phrases that include the word looked for.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website is accurate.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It is simple and easy to navigate.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It is useful for both language learners and teachers. However, students can use the dictionary outside the class when they have to work on their own.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5