Title: YDS Online
Reviewer: Behice Ceyda Cengiz
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Membership is required for attending online YDS lessons. Payment is also required for membership.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
There is contact information of the website owner including name, phone number and e-mail).
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
It is the website of an online YDS course. There are online lessons that prepare learners for this exam. But one needs to pay for the 6 month course to attend the lessons.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
The website seems to be updated. The links are working.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language used on the website is accurate. No bibliography is provided.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It can be considered a user friendly website. It is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
The website does not have any content for teaching English. Only those students who attend the online YDS coırse can have access to certain content.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5