Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1. Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2. Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is required. It is free for teachers but not for students.
3. Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
Contact information: 444 94 95
4. Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website has many opportunities for primary and middle school students. There are materials not just for English language teaching and learning but there are materials for other subject matter courses. There are videos for the courses and the website also allows students to take exams.
5. Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
6. Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The materials are provided by Morpa Kültür Yayınları and organized by a group of specialists consisting of 50 people.
7. Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It is easy to navigate and the website is well-organized.
8. Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It might be very useful for both students and teachers. Teachers can make use of videos, worksheets and also other materials in class. Moreover, if students are registered, they can make use of the instruction videos and sample tests and develop their autonomy in learning.
9. Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5