Reviewer: Nur Gedik Bal
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
There is not any membership or subscription.
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc.
Registration is not required.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
The website is a dictionary website and includes example sentences and audio of the words and sample sentences. The level of the learners might change from pre-intermediate to advanced level students.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website is accurate.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
The website has a simple design. There are certain advertisements.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It is useful for both students and teachers. Students can make use of the dictionary to listen to the audio of the words and for their meaning. Sample sentences can also help learners to understand the words better.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5