Title: ELT Planet
1) Availability of Membership/Subscription (Phone, email, social media)
2) Whether registration is required for the access to the materials, worksheets etc. Registration is required for the access to the materials and discussions.
3) Authorship (Contact/ information about the author/institution/website owner)
4) Site description and content (Short description of website, purpose, language skills, materials and activities, learners proficiency level, age )
It includes both a forum and a blog. The website shares a lot of materials via forum. There are worksheets, handouts, PPPs, songs and videos. There are materials for both primary school students and middle school students. Besides, materials for high schools students are also shared on the forum.
However, to access the materials, one should register to the website.
5) Up-to-datedness (Updated time and current links)
It is an updated website. The last post was on 29th August 2016.
6) Accuracy (Accurate information, bibliography, language accuracy)
The language of the website is accurate. The language of the materials shared is also accurate.
7) Presentation (Organization/navigation, user-friendliness, technical aspects, graphics, advertisement)
It is easy to navigate on the website. The classification of the materials by level and content help the user to find what he is looking for.
8) Usefulness (For teachers / students – in class or out class activity)
It can be useful for both students and teachers, but it is primarily beneficial for language teachers as the printable materials and videos or PPPs including the explanation regarding grammar topics can be preferred by language teachers in class and resources prepared by the students are also shared on the forum.
9) Overall rating
1 Very Poor (Not recommended)
2 Poor (Not appropriate)
3 Adequate (Acceptable with adaptation)
4 Good (Appropriate for use)
5 Excellent (Highly recommended)
1 2 3 4 5